Training and Information for Individuals with FASD
Spend 2 hours reading and viewing the resources on this page. Then take a short quiz and obtain your certificate. Coming soon!!
- You have been told that you “have FASD” (or FAS, Partial FAS, ARND, Static Encephalopathy, or ND-PAE) and you don’t know what that means
- You have been told you have FASD but you don’t know what to do about it
- The world seems like a crazy place that you don’t fit into and you are tired of not meeting other people’s expectations
- You find yourself trying to get assistance from people who don’t understand you and you don’t know how to tell them what you need them to do differently
- You want to create a better life for yourself
Healthy Relationships, Sexuality, and Disability – Resource Guide – great tools for teach these concepts, for both children and adults.
Melt-Downs and Stress Reduction
My Life With An FASD
Videos – people with FASD talk about their experiences
The Body-Behaviour Connection: A first hand perspective about FASD by Myles Himmelreich. Myles discusses living with a FASD. He provides a multidimensional, educational perspective.
Flying High With Broken Wings
Facebook page for individuals with an FASD and their caregivers
TIPS for MELTDOWNS