Facebook has several groups for those living with and caring for individuals who have Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders. Following are links to some:
- Parenting FASD Teens and Adults
- Parenting FASD Kids
- Wisconsin FASD Family Network
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Awareness
- Parents of Children with FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome) Support Group
- FASD (a) “Flying with Broken Wings”
- Shifting the paradigm: towards a neuro-behavioral approach to FASD
Other peer support options include:
- Olderfas Support Group – Olderfas is a support group and discussion list for PARENTS ONLY. They welcome family members caring for older teens with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders who are transitioning to adulthood and parents of adults with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders.
If there are others that are not listed here (and there likely are), feel free to pass them along in an email and we’ll get them published on our site.